Smooth Sugar Wax
Smooth Sugar Wax hair removal solution made from 100% organic sugar and chamomile to ensure it is safe to be applied on the underarm, the bikini line and the entire body, made for all skin types .
Our sugar paste is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic and is safe to be used by diabetics people with skin sensitivities, eczema and psoriasis.
No painful strips and no burns from heated wax. This all-natural sugar formula sticks to hair not skin and is water soluble for quick and easy clean up. This solution is gentle and easy to apply. Say goodbye to harsh chemicals and hello to a silky smoth, soft and hydrated skin.
- Sugar Wax paste
Start with Clean dry skin., apply some prepping powder on the part that needs waxing, Spread sugar against direction of hair growth 2-3 times with the wooden spatual applicator. Hold skin tight and flick applicator in direction of hair growth. Flick fast and parallel. Repeat with same piece of sugar until glob is too hair filled to continue. Legs should only use 1-3 golf ball sized globs. Upper lip only needs 1 marble piece. Clean up with our after care soothing oil.
- For best results, hair should be the length of a grain of rice. If the hair is longer, trim to the desirable length and if the hair is too short, the hair will not effectively stick to the sugar wax.
- Remove lid and heat the sugar wax in a microwave for ten seconds or until the sugar is malleable. (If it has become a bit hard)
- Using a waxing spatula, apply the wax with pressure in the direction of hair growth until the wax is 1/4″ thick.
- waxing strips, press the strip onto the wax in a back and forth motion with pressure so it adheres.
- Pull the skin slightly above the hair removal area and pull the wax in the option direction of hair growth in a quick smooth motion.
Organic Sugar, Charmomile, Lemon and some soothing herbs
- Does Sugaring hurt?
- Does the Sugar need to be heated?
- Is Sugar reusable?
- What if my Sugar seems too sticky?