Fresh Kitty Boric Acid Suppository (Triple Action Formula)
Vagina Yeast Infection and BV Solution
Are you constantly dealing with yeast infections, weird cheesy discharge, itches in your vagina, a burning sensation, or a fishy smell in your vagina? then the Kitty Vitamins (Boric Acid Suppository) can help. It has helped thousands of women dealing with the same issue.
The Fresh Kitty Boric Acid Suppository is made with medical-grade boric powder, it helps to promote the proper acid balance in the vagina and it works by restoring the normal flora of the vagina thereby ridding it of the weird discharge and fishy smell.
The Kitty Boric Acid Suppository is 100% safe to use and has been a lifesaver for thousands of women. It contains 600mg of medical-grade boric acid powder.
Before using and inserting a vaginal suppository, make sure the hands and vaginal area are clean and dry to prevent bacteria from entering the body.
Insert one pill daily at night into your vagina between 5-14 days, (Visible result is seen within 3-7 days) depending on how acute, the vagina yeast and BV infection. You can also use after your period only at night for 3 days to freshen up and balance the PH of your body.
Do not take Boric Acid Suppository orally or apply it to open wounds. This is only to insert into the vjay. Consult a doctor before using this medication while pregnant.
Here are some guidelines to follow when inserting your boric acid suppository:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and remove the capsule from its packaging.
- Lie back on a bed or couch with your knees bent, or stand with your knees bent.
- Using your fingers or an applicator specifically designed for this purpose, gently insert the suppository into your vagina as far as it will comfortably go.
- You may wish to wear a panty liner to protect your clothing from discharge from the suppository.
- Wash your hands thoroughly afterwards.